Summer is well underway, and so far – I’m a fan!
I’m making sure we have time for everything & staying laser focused with a “CEO Date” every Monday morning. (I’ve done this sporadically throughout the year and it’s such a great way to kick off the week!)
Here’s what it looks like for me. Part 1 – Reflect
- Sit down & journal for 10-15 minutes
- What was my biggest win last week? Jot it down.
Part 2 – Set goals / intentions
- What would make this week great?
- Brain dump alllll of my to do’s
- Set my top three tasks – one activity to help attract new faces to my brand, one sales generating activity, and one thing I can do to surprise & delight a current client
- Schedule in any other tasks I want to tackle this week
- Write down an affirmation for this week. It feels a little hippy dippy and is brand new to me, but I’m super curious about where this will lead! (Do you love affirmations? Tell me more! I am so intrigued.)
It looks like a lot, but I knock it out in about 30 minutes and helps me to be so much more intentional throughout the week!
Sometimes you’re just too dang busy bringing home the bacon to sink hours upon hours into your social media. Meet our handy dandy marketing toolbox!